All of the proceeds from the album will go to the Tim Bergling Foundation.
Avicii’s estate just released a posthumous album, TIM, by the late artist. The 12-song album was taken from a trove of demos recorded before the Swedish DJ’s passing in April 2018. The full-length was preceded by pre-release single “SOS,” which shot to No. 68 on the Hot 100.
A trio of production teams reportedly finished the tracks. Aloe Blacc–whose vocals can be heard on the DJ’s biggest hit, “Wake Me Up”–returns on “SOS.” Coldplay’s Chris Martin, Noonie Bao, and BONN also make feature appearances.
All of the proceeds from TIM will go to his namesake Tim Bergling Foundation, a nonprofit his family founded to treat mental illness and prevent suicide. “Tim wanted to make a difference,” the family previously said in a press release. “Starting a foundation in his name is our way to honour his memory and continue to act in his spirit.”Check out all the lyrics to Avicii’s ‘TIM’ on Genius now:
1. “Peace Of Mind” feat. Vargas & Lagola
2. “Heaven” feat. Chris Martin
3. “SOS” feat. Aloe Blacc
4. “Tough Love” feat. Agnes, Vargas & Lagola
5. “Bad Reputation” feat. Joe Janiak
6. “Ain’t A Thing” feat. BONN
7. “Hold The Line” feat. A R I Z O N A
8. “Freak” feat. BONN
9. “Excuse Me
10. “Heart Upon My Sleeve”
11. “Never Leave Me” feat. Joe Janiak
12. “Fades Away” feat. Noonie Bao